Sunday, May 29, 2011

Slimming Process - trying out i-slim

Well, wedding date already confirm on 30th October 2011. But I still over weight, and overall fattening. I always had problem in sleeping, in 2006 I had suffer from depression. After 2 year of anti-depressant, I had gain weight in 2008. I was 42kg till 52kg and now I'm 54kg with the height of 158cm.

Anyway, I had been exercise regularly for the past 2 years. However my weight only go down to 48kg. I guess is due to I still consuming sleeping pills and been eating junk.

Coming back to Singapore make my diet worst. I been eating non stop! Maybe due to quit too much things at 1 go. Anyway, I still exercise but I only left 5 months thus I 'm going to give I-Slim a try.

From 29th May 2011, 1st day weight: 54kg
Getting I-slim was so difficult. I went to Tampines and Boon Lay and Harbourfront watson and gurdian. It was all SOLD OUT. So I manage to get this pack from Vivo Watson. I bought it at $119sgd.
For these listed item was so tempting, having slim down with radiant skin!?!?!? I get to know somehow when you start exercise regularly, your body get tone up. But due to gravity, and perspiration. Your skin still look drain and sagging.
What's best is, you no need to go on diet.
It come in a big bottle of 200ml, which last you 1 month only.
Came with this pump. As instruction stated you need to drip 1 full pump to a glass of water before your meal and the same after a meal.

p/s: this is not a advertisement, I'm not pay to do this report thus I will report progressively and honestly. Hoping it work, the box stated no side effect so give it a try.

No comments: