Saturday, December 5, 2009

Freebies for 2009 Holiday Season

Holiday season in USA is so much FUN, alot of freebie to grab!
Free Coach nail polish gift set with purchase of $200usd. Buy so many times of COACH 1st time received free gift. LOL

Victoria Secret have alot of freebies for these holiday season, with any purchase of "PINK" will entitle a free DOG. However it come in a set of 6. <<<:( I lack of RED and AQUA still.>>>> So sad, I go many branches and I don't see any more of RED & AQUA left!
HOW I WISH SANTA CLAUS CAN CLIMB DOWN FROM MY CHIMMEY TO GIVE ME 1 RED & 1 AQUA VS DOG!!!!!!!!
Free Victoria Secret Limited Edition Fashion show with any PINK purchase too. However come in a set of 3 color. I'm lack of the blue one. Yesterday I go to La Enchanta alreadly don't have the Blue panty. Sigh....

Free Aerostale bear with purchase of $100usd, yesterday when I received this bear I was happy, but when I take it out it start to drop plenty of the fur. Now I totally ignore it as it dirty my carpet only!!!!!

No comments: