Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hair Rebonding

Time flies... As I had permed my hair for 2 - 3 years. Is time to change hairstyle, however to my horror. The whole USA only New York have this hair rebonding. Well, I'm staying in Arizona now and had check with "Toni & Guy" salon. They don't even know what is hair rebonding and they say they only have relaxer which I had done it in 1998. I won't go for another round of relaxer as it causes great damages to your hair.

What to do... another solution is to fly back inorder to get my hair rebonding done in Singapore. But no $!!!!

Then came a across a product online and have bought it without second thought.

These is the thing I bought to remove my perm hair. Bought this for almost a month yet I don't have the courage to use it. I had read alot of comment regarding this " CurlRemover" good's & bad's. As I saw some pictures of them with fizzy hair.... But on the box, it stated "smoothes and tames frizzy hair"

Arg.................................... I don't know how. Should I use or shouldn't?????????

.................................................................................................................................

P/s: Do drop me comment to give me wise advise.

Thanks

No comments: