Friday, August 28, 2009

MVP valentine in 2002

This is 1 of my favourite tw drama, watched it during 2nd year of poly and I remember I used 3 days of CNY to completed it! However when I reached USA and Chanel happen to tell me that is not the real ending. I stun!!!!!! Until yr 2009 then I get to know the ending is different!

Anglea Zhang[小希] never with 段臣风 and in the end Tony Sun [太子] died for the sake of Anglea Zhang[小希]. 1 life change 1 life ?!?!

Sigh.... then Channel told me only preorder the vcd then got these episode. Win Liao Lo...

Below is the different MVP valentine's ending. But according to what he say is just an mtv which tell the different ending only. How true I not sure.

End of the mv state: "天地下没有我太子做不到的事"
Feel so depressed after watching it, I rewatched this drama and watched the ending yesterday. Compare to the last episode and this mv, it really have some link cause 王绍伟 is a doctor in last episode and he is the doctor for these mv too.

No comments: