Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BlinQ vs Kitchenaid {Pink}

Well, recently came across this brand call BlinQ. It had a serie of sweet pink kitchen item. I been collecting all Pink KitchenAid items all this while BUT when I saw BlinQ. I totally fall in love with it.

Below is my hubby recently purchase, Yes all the items is bought by him instead of me!!!!

10 pcs cookware set:
10" nonstick fry pan
1.5 QT covered saucepan
3.0 QT covered saute pan
All-purpose steamer insert
8.0 QT covered stockpot



Prep Bowl
A stainless steel bowl with a silicone lid that doubles as a stable, non-slip base and a convenient spoon rest. 50 QT bowl

Whistling kettle
Clean lines and understated stanless steel create a stylish kettle that adds color to your kitchen 2.5QT
Cutting Board
Professional grade, double-side cutting board with silicone handles that prevent slipping and scratching as you chop, cut and slice. 11" x 15"

2-pc. Set Trivet
Well all above items are bought from ROSS thus the price is really very very CHEAP. :D guess I'll be visiting more Ross nowsaday!!! Still got alot items haven collect finish...

No comments: