Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sharon's purchases

Sharon Jie Jie had ask me to buy these Coach items:
I had bought the same wallet as her so I'm the one copy her. As this wallet really small and fit my needs however I'm wonder why Jie Jie bought this wallet as she had lots of credit cards...

This item is sold out in Singapore. When I reach USA coach bouquet also sold out however the sales assistant manage to order one for me online. Very nice bag which look like LV boston bag. Very big and spacious too. *sigh* I like this bag now also :( but no $ to buy.
COACH HERITAGE STRIPE ZIP SATCHEL
PRICE: US$298.00
STYLE NO: 13190
Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multifunction pockets
Two exterior pockets with magnetic snap closure
Zip-top closure
Coated signature print fabric with leather trim
Fabric lining
18" straps
7" drop
12 (L) x 7 3/4 (H) x 6 1/2 (W)

COACH Soho Signature Small Flap Purse Bag #11860
Approximately 10" long, 6" high, 2 1/2" wide
Chocolate brown leather 19"

brown coach leather hangtag
Tan satin inside fabric Lining
Inside zip pocketInside slip pocket
Two multi-function inside pockets
Flap closure with magnetic snapSilver tone hardware
Coach creed and serial number embossed in leather
Style #11860
Retail price: $218 usd [exclude tax]

Coach Soho Ski Hobo with Rabbit Black Satin
STYLE #3586

Retail price: $348usd [exclude tax]
COLOR - BLACK
FABRIC - SATIN
BLACK SUEDE TRIM ON BOTH SIDES GENUINE RABBIT FUR AROUND THE TOP
APPROX. MEASUREMENTS - 12 X 11 X 3
STAIN RESISTANT BLACK SATIN WITH SIGNATURE C'S
COACH LEATHER HANG TAG
COACH LEATHER CREED PATCH INSIDE
BRASS HARDWARECOACH BRASS BUTTON
DETAILING ON SIDES 1 ZIPPERED POCKET
INSIDE 2 SLIP POCKETS INSIDE
MAGNETIC TOP CLOSURERING TO ATTACH A KEY FOB OR ACCESSORY


Well, not really sure why she like this fur bag but she claim she wanted it since she very young and it was $500+ sgd at that moment so guess her dream fullfill. However what scary is I'm here 4 months and she ask me to buy 4 coach already. And she told me she bought another Coach bag in Singapore yesterday which I refuse to buy for her. Win lo..... she's really a Coach crazy liao. Can't imagine if she come here, will she spend all her saving on Coach.


Anyway ever since I came here, I been buying Holister, Abercrombie, Polo raplh lauren, Coach and Roxy! Sigh... You simply can't imagine what how much I did spend here. But in Singapore all these brand are so expensive.

No comments: