Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to everyone I MISS!!! Today is only Christmas eve in USA but but in Tucson is very quiet and not what I expected. Not much decoration lo.

Anyway i didn't took a lot of picture these few days will update some pictures up inside my blog if I got the time as now I don't even have the time to sleep as I only move in my house yesterday. Super Big House which I don't think I will ever have the chance to stay again after this attachment. However I'm still miss my home in Singapore tho is small but cosy. Unlike here, cold and dry weather now No public transport and no shopping mall here.

Worst is I only see walmart in TUCSON. In case you don't get me u can visit http://www.walmart.com/
is totally like carrefour only la. You can easily buy apparel, electronic or even food & necessity.

Anyway i got to go already.
Will update again! Byeee and Happy Hoilday to all

No comments: