Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Angela Zhang 张韶涵

Who is she???
I guess she is quite famous already....
I know her from the Taiwan drama “MVP Valentine” in 2002.

I never knew she can sing so well at that time.

I can’t deny that she is pretty and sang well however I saw her concert which is not what I expected. She didn’t do so well for her concert in 2008!

Biography
Angela Chang was born in Taiwan.
Her family immigrated to Canada when she was 12. Chang is the eldest child in her family and has a sister and a brother.
She attended many singing contests when she lived in Canada. At the "Rothenacker Village Festival" singing contest "BBC Star," Chang won first place by singing Chang Yusheng's popular song "The Days Without Smoking (没有抽煙的日子)".
She was offered the chance to go to Taiwan for the final, which she did not attend due to school commitments.
Chang started her career after she graduated from Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School in 2000.
Her first language is Mandarin Chinese, but she is also fluent in English.

The most important is she is born in 1982 19thJanuary.



A very nice MV to share with all. Ans infact I suddenly love this song...

No comments: