Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Malaysia Trip

Ayo... I never notice it been a long time since I last blog.... Actually I was busy on planning my Malaysia Trip, but before I went holiday I still need to settle all pre order online items and I did a little clay angel for my best friend “Wendy”.
This angel is to keep her accompany on behalf of me when I’m not around.
I'm so lucky that I had book the coach ticket before Mas Selamat ran out from the police detention center. So what it going to do with me right…… as till now the police haven’t found him so meaning the causeway point will jam up. Meaning I need to struck inside the coach for 10 hours instead of 6hours to reach there.
However, Bee had bought me a MP4 player and copies all my favorite Taiwan drama inside the mini player.
My mini tv gadget: A2000.
I simply love it as it got a 3 inches screen and the design is sleek & slim.


Day 1: 27/3/2008
Toward to Malaysia
We need to arrive at new bridge road to get the "Grassland" coach at 7am but we reach there at 6am as nick's brother on morning shift thus he fetch me at 5.30am to the terminal. So early.... *Yawn*

What surprise me is, I expect a 3 hours jam however no jam at all and I had been sleeping in my coach till I reach the 1st stop of malaysia for meal and toilet break at "yong ping"
I wondering why after a 3 hours sleep, my face and make up become so dark instead. omg.....
6 hours later we reach our hotel at 1st world resort.

1st world check in system
It stun me, as so much crowd inside and if you wish to check in, you need to get a number and wait to be call like Singapore Polyclinic...

My number is afew hundred behind lei... So bee suggest we go lunch 1st. Then 1st unpleasant thing occured, we ate 2 bowl of wanton noodle at their food court only yet cost us $8sgd per bowl. Scary right? So bee can't get over it until our last day of the trip.
After our 1 hour lunch, it is still not our turn to check in yet. Bee wait till he doze off. Ha ha
After checking in, we went to the indoor theme park.
Nothing had change since I was there 4 - 5 years ago.
We saw this cj7 in 1 of the gift store however berjaya time square is infested with all cj7 too.
Hee.. I was very excited to see big lollipop so start posing mad...





Day 2: 28/3/2008
Genting
Heading to my breakfast cafe....
Being taken while I was waiting my breakfast. It really smell good lei
okay, I start posing like mad again as I had waited quite long



Bee so happy to see his breakfast as he haven't eat for last 3 years. wa ha ha ha never eat 3 years... how come he so fat sia????
Haiz can tell this trip is so boring till we need take picture when I was busy eating my candy floss in such cold weather.

I attract alot monkeies while I'm enjoyed my candy floss lei. :D
Indoor Merry Go Round.... Feeling weird why I don't have any outdoor theme park picture. Because we are very unluncky as it been raining since day 1!!!!


See, really nothing to do till we need to waste our time in starbuck. Very expensive the cost is higher than drinking in Singapore. Maybe they coffee beans need to travel uphill to sell to us. hahah
Day 3: 29/3/2008
Leaving Genting and toward KL


Morning only, yet Bee already bore till siao already.
My 1st time in such high distance cable car from the ground.
We acturally taking a cable car downhill and get an express bus to KL
Hee... I already forgotten where I taken this picture.
We can see the "Twin Tower Building" at the Berjaya Time Square swimming pool.
Look at Bee, so hungry again like being torture for so long...

Day 4: 30/3/2008
Kl, Twin Tower Building

I sleep at 3am and woke up at 5.30am to get myself ready to eat breakfast and queue up for ticket in order to get in Twin Tower. So any1 can spot me inside the crowd?
After 2 hours, we manage to get the limited ticket. So shag la!!!!
Sian, it is totally enclosed as we thought we can feel the wind and pressure.
Take a look at the "Twin Tower" lift, so many buttons. No wonder it is name as tall building.

Day 5: 31/3/2008
Going Back to Singapore


We had a last short shopping at KL before heading back to my coach however I only manage to buy a teddy bear unlike bee big big small small packet lo....

No comments: