Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jay Chou World Tour Concert & Fann Wong

Finally, I had waited today arrive, as I been wanted to watch Jay Chou desperately. However still got 8 more hours to see him, I had waked up very early today as I was too excited.

Oh, today is a big day I guess as Fann Wong will appear at Ang Mo Kio hub at 3pm. I’m her fans too thus I won’t miss the chance of meeting her.

Will upload more pictures of them later. Yippy…..



Fann Wong at Ang Mo Kio Hub, However it is stated she will appear at 3pm sharp but i had waited till 3.30pm. sigh..... She is too THIN!! Sob sob, i'm too FAT


We had reach too early thus need to wait outside the indoor stadium.
Pathetic lei.... I spent $ to buy tickets yet need to Queue for 40 min inorder to get into the concert hall. sigh... take a look... it is full house.

Handsome Jay below...

Below is the 2008 Jay World Concert Souvenir which I wanted to buy, However i Queue for 1 - 2 hours yet it is all sold out. Left preorder only, what the f...
Stainless Steel Jay Bracelet cost $65 sgd, very expensive but still like it alot.... It is limited stock somemore.
Jay Singapore version figurine.... so cute, I wish to have one and make him accompany me to work on my computer desk everyday.
I like the pink plastic bag but also sold out left the black one only. They win lo.... everything sold out and make me queue so long and sold out!!!! * Angry *Well Jay concert had finished within 3 hours, however I can't simply get enough of him. I already started to miss him. Need to wait another 1 year, why 1 year? Cause he promise to come Singapore next year to celebrate his birthday with us again. :DWent to cosy bay to have a bite and drink after the concert, well happy day ended! Sian nothing for me to look forward and seem so lost. Depression started again....

No comments: