Thursday, November 15, 2007

So longgggg….. never blog!

25/10/2007 Thursday
Today Wendy is supper weird as she kept asking question like:” miss are you going tomorrow” or “Later did you miss up Bee?” I thought she wana date me. Guess what at around 7pm, a florist man at my door step with this 6 BEAR BOUQUET. Oh my god!!!! I had never these in my whole life. Worse is Wendy didn’t write her name on the birthday card and she act as my secret admirer, however I was smart enough to reveal her truth color. Sorry Wendy BUT I really love your surprise.

26/10/2007 Thursday

Sigh… no wonder I feel something is missy, oh is the florist shop give me the wrong bear. Thus I had email them about it, however they told me the bears is out of stock thus I had to choose another kind. This is what they delivered to me on Sunday morning 28/10/2007

I really love PINK guess WENDY going to kill me as she wanted me to change…. Not to in love with PINK!!!!

29/10/2007 Monday

Today is my birthday, Bee book a 3 days chalet which is the same chalet where I hold my 21st Birthday. That was sweet right, he really never fail to surprise me even he is penniless.

1st he ask the florist man to deliver this bouquet to me, too bad timing was wrong. The florist man hand the bouquet to Bee instead of me.

Lovely rainbow “12 bear bouquet” I really in love with this mini bear in a bouquet than a Huge Cuddle Bear and waste the space on my bed. Thanks Bee you’re so sweet.

Next come is my surprise gift, after dinner while we’ll watching TV. I spot my present on the couch where I was sitting. When open out, oh dear… that is what I looking for however I never see a VAIO portable hardisk before. Furthermore it is PINK!!!!November week nos 1

I had been so tire after the chalet as the bed is so Out Of Shape till I didn’t able to catch my beauty rest, however I still enjoy myself well despite of the raining days.

I had been sleeping a whole week once I got home…. I miss my bed and CARE BEAR!!!!

November week nos 2
DIY week!!! I spent whole week to do my hobbies. Bo Pian I still on holiday mood.

My diy stuff:

A 3D ribbon hairclip that I had make so I can used it when my hair perm in this coming December, I had seen Angela using it when she is going to school in “Romantic Princess” Hopefully I can become like her after I got my hair perm. Hee…

This will be my 2008 organizer, I’m getting myself to be well prepare for the new coming term. Hopefully 2008 will be better than 2007. Afterall I don’t really enjoy 2007 as I always fall sick.

I miss Christmas, more PRESENTssss please!!!!!

No comments: